Our highest priority is to manufacture, market and distribute products in a responsible manner that protects the environment and safeguards the health, safety and security of employees, contractors, customers, the community and the public.
- Operate safe and secure workplaces and actively support each other in working safely.
- Comply with applicable HSE laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
- Act ethically, actively participate and take personal responsibility and accountability for HSE.
- Integrate HSE management systems into our core business activities and planning processes.
- Commit to pollution prevention by eliminating or reducing emissions, discharges, wastes and risks associated with our operations and products.
- Continually improve by participating in voluntary initiatives such as ISO14001.
- Communicate HSE performance and product information openly with employees, customers and the public.
- Encourage responsible management throughout product life cycles, including safe use, transport and disposal.
- Support sustainable development by using recycled materials, reducing energy consumption, offering environmentally-friendly products and respecting the well-being of our employees and the environment.
- Review our HSE performance regularly and ensure that appropriate standards, practices, resources and training are maintained.